The main factors of crane sinking are summarized as crane sinking.
1. There are different directions and properties of stresses in various parts of crane metal structure. Some of these stresses come from the load, and some are caused by the uneven shrinkage of manufacturing process, welding seam and adjacent metal. In the process of application, these stresses tend to homogenize and disappear, which leads to the plastic deformation of the structure.
2. The influence of equipment transportation, storage and hoisting, unreasonable transportation, storage, lifting and installation will cause the deformation of bridge structure.
3. The equipment is planned under certain conditions. Unreasonable use of overload and unbalanced load will cause bridge deformation.
4. The influence of repair method is gas cutting or welding on the bridge. No preventive measures are taken to prevent deformation (pointer to the solution). Uneven heating will also cause bridge deformation. The single beam crane is equipped with ground and air operation modes. There are two kinds of ground operation, with wire handle operation and remote control handle operation; air operation refers to cab operation. There are two types of cab, open and closed, which can be divided into left or right device according to the actual situation, and the entrance direction has two kinds of side and end face, so as to meet the user's choice under different needs.
5. Due to the influence of high temperature, the equipment used in the processing workshop is colder than that in the processing workshop. The main girder sinking phenomenon of crane used in the processing workshop is more common, and the sinking degree is also more severe. The reason is that the temperature of the lower cover plate of the main beam is higher than that of the upper cover plate, so that the increase of the lower cover plate is greater than that of the upper cover plate, which leads to the natural reduction of the arch of the main beam under the load.